[BCAB] colour detectors on IPhone

Lewis Crack lewiscrack at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:10:42 GMT 2013

Hi Graham, Sunil, and all,

I use Vision Hunt which is available for the iPhone. This has a colour
detector, light detector, and money reader (in euros and dollars), and
is pretty good. I think you have to pay about £1.99 for it.
As to other ones, there are a few out there including Digitize and I
believe one called ColorID, but I'm not sure if that's just for
Android or for both Android and iPhone. However, I think Digitize is
very expensive.
To be honest, I don't use colour identifiers very much, only on the
odd occasion, so have never really needed to look for one.
Hope this helps a little anyway.
Regards.
Lewis.

On 28/02/2013, Sunil Peck <sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using ColorVisor. There's a demo of it on the Applevis site.
>
> Sunil
>

> Sunil Peck
> Journalist and Web Content Producer
> 020 7619 7325
> sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk<mailto:sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk>
>
> On 28 Feb 2013, at 09:14, Graham Page wrote:
>
> Hi all.
>

> I know that with each successive model of the IPhone, camera performance
> has
> improved so I was wondering are there any decent colour detector
> applications out there that will speak the colour of things such as
> clothes?
> Would I be better off buying a stand alone product such as that sold by
> Cobolt systems?
>

> Regards
>

> Graham
>

> Graham Page