[BCAB] Setting up a google account

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Thu Feb 28 10:41:59 GMT 2013

Yes, and, wimp that I am, I gave up!

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of David
Reynolds
Sent: 28 February 2013 10:37
To: 'BCAB Discussion List'
Subject: [BCAB] Setting up a google account

Hello,

I've been trying to set up a Google account on behalf of someone else. I
began by using the audible challenge, but it isn't that audible, and I kept
getting the numbers wrong. I then tried to use webvisum with the latest
version of Mozilla, but it doesn't appear to find any recognizable captcha
image on the screen. Has anyone had similar issues setting up a google
account?

Best regards,

David.

E: dkreynolds at ntlworld.com