[BCAB] Unable to Read with Adobie Acrobat XI

Gladyth Gupta gladyth.gupta at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:56:56 GMT 2013

Thanks Chris. I have been on to Dolphin as I have the latest version of Supernova. They could not solve the issue. I did indeed make note of Steve's e-mail back in January and this message also came up when I first ran Adobie but even though I went to Edit, Preferences and General I cannot find the box to uncheck it.