[BCAB] Setting up a Google account

Neela neela4 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 28 12:02:43 GMT 2013

Actually Mel's suggestion was an excellent one as I got my brother in a
different country to set me up a G mail account and when I went to login
here in the UK it would not let me but asked me for my mobile number as I
tried logging in within minutes of him having set it up.  Once I entered my
mobile number I too got a code and tried loggin again and all was well once
I entered the code.  I would give it a go Colin putting in your landline
number, nothing to loose.