[BCAB] CAPTCHAS

pantonop at windtools.gr pantonop at windtools.gr
Thu Feb 28 13:31:35 GMT 2013

Hi all,
Here in Greece, institutions and companiew are pretty unwilling to let you
through without a captcha. In my own university, we need to go to a specific
webpage to see/print our salaries, i.e, what was paid for each month. This
has a captcha, and, although people at the computer centre are immensely
helpful and know me as the sole blind member of staff, they regretted the
fact that they just cannot dispose of the captcha. Audio is not a solution
for me, as my hearing problem is reflected exactly in clarity of sound, so,
there's no way I can work out what the audio is saying.
                Cheers,
                Panagiotis