[BCAB] JAWS and Adobe Acrobat

Chris Moore moore.c at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 16:40:10 GMT 2013

Hello,

Whilst trying to view document properties within Adobe Acrobat, I am unable to read the content of a table which appears within the dialog box.

I can switch between tabs, read the document title, author, keywords etc.  What I am unable to read is the information on file size, what software created the pdf, and if it is tagged and using fast web view etc.  When tabbing around with JAWS it simply skips past this information.

However, I am able to view all this information on a Mac with Adobe Reader and voiceover.  Is there a keystroke or cursor mode I need to use to allow me to read this content with JAWS?

TIA

Chris