[BCAB] JAWS and Adobe Acrobat

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:45:21 GMT 2013

Hi Chris
Have you tried the jaws cursor? It's designed for this exact purpose . I haven't used the desktop layout but I'm sure you can find this info. The laptop uses jaws +p & jaws+; to toggle between them. You'll hear the words jaws cursor & virtual PC cursor when you press the respective key combo. By default you're in the virtual PC cursor mode. You can find your info using the jaws cursor .
What I'd be interested to know is how you've managed to use acrobat on a mac? I've found it to be unresponsive to VoiceOver in general. Any help is appreciated.
Best
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone