[BCAB] JAWS and Adobe Acrobat

Iain Lackie ilackie at perth44.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 20:38:15 GMT 2013

Try the JAWS Key and b.

Iain

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Moore
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:40 PM
To: access-uk at freelists.org
Cc: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: [BCAB] JAWS and Adobe Acrobat

Hello,

Whilst trying to view document properties within Adobe Acrobat, I am unable
to read the content of a table which appears within the dialog box.

I can switch between tabs, read the document title, author, keywords etc.
What I am unable to read is the information on file size, what software
created the pdf, and if it is tagged and using fast web view etc.  When
tabbing around with JAWS it simply skips past this information.

However, I am able to view all this information on a Mac with Adobe Reader
and voiceover.  Is there a keystroke or cursor mode I need to use to allow
me to read this content with JAWS?

TIA

Chris