[BCAB] Unable to Read with Adobie Acrobat XI

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 22:47:47 GMT 2013

Hi,

Are you sure you have Version 11?

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve at comproom.co.uk
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Gladyth
Gupta
Sent: 28 February 2013 10:57
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Unable to Read with Adobie Acrobat XI

Thanks Chris. I have been on to Dolphin as I have the latest version of
Supernova. They could not solve the issue. I did indeed make note of Steve's
e-mail back in January and this message also came up when I first ran Adobie
but even though I went to Edit, Preferences and General I cannot find the
box to uncheck it.