[BCAB] Folder options in Windows XP

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 28 23:09:48 GMT 2013

Clive,

Try the following:
1. open my computer.
2.Alt-T for tools.
3.Arrow down until you get to folder options.
4.You should be in the general tab which is fine.
5.Tab once and it will probably say open each folder in a new window. This
is a set of radio buttons, and you need to use up and down arrow to select
open all folders in the same window.
6.Apply your settings, and job done, I hope.

Best regards,

David.

E: dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
P: 01628 529218