[BCAB] problems with firefox

Paul Roberts anorack at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 29 21:26:35 BST 2013

Hi all,

Since last Tuesday, I have had problems with firefox.

I'm using JAWS 12 on my PC and until last saturday, firefox was working
fine, although i haven't as yet updated to the latest version but will do so
soon.

Last tuesday, I experienced some problems and when atempting to launch
firefox, I kept getting a warning message about plug-in and there were some
options, including don't show this message again.

Also when I eventually got onto firefox, and then went to Youtube, I found I
was unabel to hear any audio.

Tonight, I have had exactly the same problem and so if I am to upgrade, I
need to know how I can stop this warning mesage from coming up as it's
delaying my getting onto firefox and this is getting rather frustraighting.

If anyone can advise on how to stop this coming up, then please let me know.

Thanks

Paul.