[BCAB] battery pack for IPhone

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Fri Mar 8 08:31:57 GMT 2013

Thanks Muzz.  Will keep this in mind.

I've also seen a model from New Trent on Amazon for £39.00 which is 12000 mah which is excellent. The only problem is that it uses it's own ac charger with a round connector rather than a usb charger.  Tecknet and Anker also have products on Amazon at good prices but I've not heard of either of these companies though both seem to have lots of positive reviews.