[BCAB] Voiceover not speaking

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 9 06:16:56 GMT 2013

I think that the internal volume is probably set to a very low setting.
To check this go to Settings> Sounds   & under the sound volume, just turn the volume up. There are 3 volume settings confusingly on iOS :
The one I've described is the device volume for broadcast
The volume buttons control the output volume
Then there's the VoiceOver volume!
The 1st volume sort of controls the other 2 !
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone