[BCAB] Voiceover not speaking

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 9 09:01:02 GMT 2013

Muzz,

Interesting idea that. As I've said, headphones work fine, so I went to
change the volume. There only appears to be one volume setting on my phone.
When I swipe up or down to change it, the speaker starts working again, but
as soon as I come out of settings, or change focus from the volume control,
it stops. At least it proves it isn't a hardware problem.

Many thanks,

Best regards,

David.

E: dkreynolds at ntlworld.com