[BCAB] Voiceover not speaking

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Sat Mar 9 11:46:01 GMT 2013

Hi david.

The headphones volume and the speaker volume can be adjusted independently
so try turning up the volume without the headphones plugged in if you have
not already tried this.

I have come across problems where the IPhone speaker does not work all the
time due to water damage but clearly I hope this is not the problem.  there
are at least 2 water sensors in the IPhone that I know of.  One is in the
headphone jack and the other is in the dock connector.  They change colour
from white to red (I think) when they get wet.

Regards

Graham