[BCAB] Iphone 4s verses Iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Mar 13 08:33:03 GMT 2013

Hi Muzz.

There's also synaptic which is written by the person who  actually first wrote the guide software for the PC.  When I saw both systems at Sight Village in London, the Synapptic system looked initially more intuitive to me but this view is certainly not based on long term experience.  If you can, you would be better using Android out of the box since android accessibility does seem to be improving all the time.  I would certainly agree with Muzz's comments when considering which option to go for.

Regards

Graham