[BCAB] Iphone 4s verses Iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Mar 13 13:53:55 GMT 2013

Hi Jackie.

Unless things have changed at apple, I don't think these rumours are worth a
pinch of salt so I would agree with you.  go for what feels best.  There is
of course a big issue and that is how you go about finding what is best for
you.

I know that in apple stores, you can effectively buy an IPhone and return it
if you don't like it within the allowed time which is probably 14 days or
similar.  I don't know about how best to try and evaluate the offering from
android, maybe someone else here can advise.

Regards

Graham