[BCAB] Iphone 4s verses Iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Fri Mar 15 11:13:20 GMT 2013

Hi steve.

I believe, though I'm not sure, that the Nokia N8 is a touch screen phone.
How about the pureview?

It seems to me that if you are going to go for a touch screen then there
really is no point wht so ever in buying a symbian phone.  You are better
with an IPhone or a Nexus 4.

Blackberry also is worthy of watching if you aren't after a new phone
immediately.  I know they are working on accessible solutions for the new
blackberry 10 operating system but I don't know what this will amount to.
It will be interesting to see also if RIM continues to  bring out phones
with physical keyboards as well as touch screens.

I'm not just thinking of blind people here, but there really is still a
market I think for phones that do not have a touch screen  and if blackberry
phones ever get any real meaningful accessibility for those who cannot see
to read even magnified print on screen, this will be yet another interesting
option.

Regards

Graham