[BCAB] Convert .mpg Files

Howie, Sam Sam.Howie at glasgow.gov.uk
Mon Mar 18 12:43:09 GMT 2013

Hi
Wonder if anyone can help I have a few short .mpg files I would like to convert and put onto a DVD so it can be played on a family members home DVD player is there an easy way to do this rather than buy expensive software.
Thanks
Sam

Glasgow - Proud host city of the 2014 Commonwealth Games
More than 11 days of sport www.gameslegacyglasgow.com

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.