[BCAB] flash problems

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:12:56 GMT 2013

Hi All,

I checked this internally (I work for Adobe) and it seems to have been
occurring with the latest updates of Jaws 14 and Firefox. Nothing has
changed in Flash Player so far as we can tell and NVDA seems to work just
fine.

Can I suggest that if you are having this problem with Jaws, you take a few
minutes to report this to FreedomScientific? You may submit a support ticket
at
http://www.freedomscientific.com/forms/Contact_FS.asp?ID=TECHNICAL-SUPPORT
or send an email to softwaresupport at freedomscientific.com. We are taking
this up with FS as well but it helps for users of Jaws to report as well.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kiran