[BCAB] Importing contacts from a file into Gmail.

Lewis Crack lewiscrack at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:01:22 GMT 2013

Hi all,

This is on behalf of a friend who wishes to import their contacts from
a CSV file into Gmail.
does anyone on this list know of an accessible way to do it, as I have
seen that it can be done, as I have researched it on the Internet. I
have tried following instructions, but on the Basic HTML Version of
the Web mail, there doesn't seem to be an option to import contacts.
On the other version, getting to the contacts button is a nightmare,
so was wondering whether anyone knew of a better way to do it.
Please get back to me ASAP.
Regards.
Lewis.

--