[BCAB] Internet Connection

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Wed May 1 09:36:51 BST 2013

Hmm how strange! Oh well!
Actually it was a link to the D-Link power over Ethernet. Adapter kit! It's advertising what you've been asking for all along.
Description says its able to power a LAN networked device & CCTV cameras , with plug & play ! Given how future proofing has been mentioned & since distance might be a variable here, this seemed like a good product!
Apple selling price: £39.95 & you can probably google it, or find it on the apple website or on the apple store app under products> mac & mac accessories > power
Sorry if I've not guided you properly, but maybe in an office space, this might be useful!
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone