[BCAB] Kindle App Gets Support for Accessibility Features

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Wed May 1 17:22:09 BST 2013

Hi David.

Double tap on the reading area with one finger, you can then access the menu
and other features.  One thing that still makes IBooks my preferred reading
app at the moment is the ability to purchase from the phone, you cant buy
books directly in the Kindle app, you need to use a computer for that,
though I might be wrong as i am new to kindle.

All the best, Ibrahim.