[BCAB] Kindle App Gets Support for Accessibility Features

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Wed May 1 18:53:29 BST 2013

I think you are correct about in app purchase but I believe that this is a
restriction imposed by apple as opposed to any failing on Amazon's part.
When I logged in all the Kindle books I had previously purchased from Amazon
were immediately visible and downloadable so in practice I do not think this
is much of a restriction. I am not sure about the generic Amazon appp but in
theory you should also be able to purchase Kindle books on iOS using Safari.
be

David Griffith