[BCAB] hifi dac

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu May 2 10:15:39 BST 2013

Hi David,

Try using AAC+ instead of MP3.  This is .m4A as sold by for example iTunes.
It is less lossi than MP3 and will give you the same quality I believe if
you rip and 320KBPS.

If you want a good ripper for this, forget Media Player and get DB Poweramp.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire