[BCAB] Kindle App Gets Support for Accessibility Features

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Thu May 2 11:12:41 BST 2013

According to other listers, that's an apple choice, not an amazon one.  The same is true of the Audible app.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road
London
N7 9PW
++44 20 7619 7760 ext 7760
++44 7824 900855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk>
Follow us: @disabilitynow

On 2 May 2013, at 11:09, Ian McNamara wrote:

I wish you could browse the kindle store with the app and buy your books. that is the only thing so far I feel would be a good thing to implement in to the app.

Ian McNamara