[BCAB] KINDLE APP AGAIN

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Thu May 2 11:32:31 BST 2013

It's interesting,isn't it that Amazon has finally given us, in a free app, almost all the functionality of a kindle (apart from shop in Kindle store) which we've been asking for on the paid-for device.  I foresee two economic consequences from this.  First, this is surely the final nail in the coffin of both the Kindle keyboard and of any further access developments on the Fire or Fire HD.  and secondly, the price of second-hand kindles is likely to drop.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road