[BCAB] Accessible book sources - was "Book Bub"

Paul Benson paul.benson at guidemail.co.uk
Fri May 3 12:16:45 BST 2013

Hello Geoff and all,

Included here is an article from another list. I have not tried any of the sites, and can not offer feedback. Happy searching!

Paul Benson.

*   *   *   *   *

Millions of Free eBooks and Audio Books Online, 01/03/2013.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-ebooks-audio-books

All text of links  has been added in by Dan and is below each site's title.

Each site title is preceeded by an asterisk. This can be used in your wordprocessor's find/replace feature for moving between each  title.

Introduction

This is the launch page for the pages here at Gizmo's Tech Support Alert that list sites with free ebooks and audiobooks.

There is a main page for both ebooks and audiobooks that lists all the sites carrying each. There are also 25 pages of genre listings.

Most of the genre pages include both free ebooks and audiobooks. The listings for children and science fiction and fantasy are split into different pages for ebook and audiobook due to the size of each. There is also a separate page for motion comics.

The sites within the free comic books and free motion comics pages are not included in the main ebook and audiobook pages.

To the best of my knowledge all of the websites listed here offer only content that they are legally entitled to transfer to you. If you find a site listed here that you know illegally offers copyrighted material, please contact me through the site with a link to the infringing content. Mr6n8

To the best of my knowledge every website listed here, and its downloads, are safe. By the rules of this site, no website that has a red or an orange rating at Web of Trust (WOT) is allowed in the listings. I also use LinkExtend, a browser addon that offers the ratings from six other website rating products, to verify the sites here are clean. I have never encountered any issue while visiting these sites. Additionally, I have downloaded something from every site that offers a download and have never encountered an issue. If you should ever encounter malware on any of these sites, please contact me through the site and provide the link to the offending content. Mr6n8

I hope you enjoy the content. If you have a genre or other interest that you would like added to these listings, you may contact me or post in the comments below.

Three new pages added recently:

Free Textbooks Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-textbooks

Free Philosophy Books & Courses Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-philosophy

Places To Read Books Online Without Download or Registration

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-read-online

*672 Places for Free Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/50-places-free-books-online.htm

*Free Biography, Autobiography and Memoir Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-biography

*Free Business Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-business

*Free Children's Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-children

*Free Comic Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-comics

*Free Computer & Internet Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-computer

*Free Cooking, Food & Wine Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-cooking

*Free ePub Books Online For Nook, iPad, Kobo, iBook, Sony Reader etc

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/free-epub-books-online.htm

*Free Health, Fitness & Medicine Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-health-fitness

*Free History Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-history

*Free Horror, Ghost & Gothic Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-horror-ghosts-gothic

*Free Humor, Comedy and Satire Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-comedy-humor-satire

*Free Kindle eBooks Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-kindle

*Free Math Books & Courses Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-math

*Free Mystery, Detective, Thriller & Crime (Fiction) Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-mystery

*Free Religion & Spirituality Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-religion

*Free Romance Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-romance

*Free Science Fiction & Fantasy Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-science-fiction-fantasy

*Teen & Young Adult Books Online For Free

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-teen-young-adult

*Free Textbooks Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-textbooks

*Free Travel Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-travel

*Free Western Fiction Books Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-westerns

* Places To Read Books Online Without Download or Registration

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-read-online

*129 Places For Free Audiobooks Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-audio

*Free Audio Books Online For Children

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-audio-books-children

*Free Motion Comics Online

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-motion-comics

*Free Science Fiction & Fantasy Audiobooks

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-audiobooks-science-fiction-fantasy