[BCAB] Pen Friend question

Ruth Gillespie ruthgillespie25 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:35:34 BST 2013

Hi,

Don't understand what Ibrahim means about labels being configured.  I've been using my Penfriend, a very valuable tool I must add, but I've always used which ever labels, from which ever pack I needed to identify items and correspondence.  The reason, as far as I know, for the alphabetic labelling of the packs is because each pack comprises various sizes of labels.

Hope this is of some help.

Ruth

Sent from my iPhone