[BCAB] YOUR HELP PLEASE

stephen thacker steve.thacker at btinternet.com
Sat May 4 04:46:20 BST 2013

Hi folks, I've juit plugged in a new quad core pc 4100 processor
- not sure what size memory, Windows 7 premium 64 bit using
Window-eyes 8.2. I'm trying to install my Epson printer as the
software I saved from the old pc doesn't seem to be compatible.
Is that due to it being on a 32 bit machine? How can I find out
what version of Epson the machine is, it might be the 21 series
for example, so I can download and install the software. I had
thought as a usb piece of hardware it would automatically try to
install but don't think it has?

Any help please?

Cheers, Steve