[BCAB] iphone 5 16/32gb

john bcab at developer.plus.com
Sat May 4 15:47:49 BST 2013

Hi Muzz,

I understand there's a few android apps simular to apps on ios such as I
think its called google glasses, which I believe to be a little like the tap
and see app on ios and I believe there are a few braille keyboard entry apps
on android similar to apps on ios. I don't think there is an kindle app on
the android like the recent kindle app on ios, which can make kindle books
accessible but would guess theres one coming soon.

The kind of apps I'm interested in include:
tts ocr - any app that will help me get text from images read out, or help
me identify objects.
braille keyboard entry for typing sms, email, notes etc.
digital magnifier, to help me see graphical content at high zooms 24x - 36x
etc.
bluetooth connectivity with my braille display by hims the braille edge 40.

I'm just looking for a few general comparisums, things like what ios/android
does well and what it doesn't do so well with.

best, john