[BCAB] AUDIBLE BOOKS SITE

Yusuf yusufaosman at btinternet.com
Sat May 4 23:18:48 BST 2013

Using the tab key also works for Window Eyes and accessing the links
beneath the shop link. I was able to access a list of links that
included history etc. Once you are in that list with the tab key, you
can then load Browse mode and successfully navigate them with the up and
down cursor keys. However if you go to the top of the page, that list of
links disappears.
Yusuf