[BCAB] AUDIBLE BOOKS (THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICALTERMSTHAT MAY CAUSE OFFENCE)

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Mon May 6 10:15:15 BST 2013

Hi Wendy.

Funnily enough, I actually like the new site design.  The old audible
website was clunky and took much longer to load, also had too much fluff on
the pages.  I buy books from Audible all the time and I can confirm that
there are no major issues to worry about, all you have to do like you say is
decide just what you want to read LOL.

All the best, Ibrahim.