[BCAB] Another Kindle app question

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Mon May 6 14:45:41 BST 2013

Was the first book you successfully downloaded a free book by any chance?
I know that the DRM limits on some free books is much looser  than on
purchased books.

I believe there is a limit to the number of devices of any particular kind
which you can register for Kindle , however I think this is relatively
generous and multiple registrations to each device is possible I think, .
This is counted however and this generally means that for purchased books
you need to be logged in under the name of the account you purchased the
book under a registered device.

The behaviour you are describing would be accounted for if Kindle thought
you were trying to access books you purchased under one account with another
email address.

David Griffith