[BCAB] BLANK FIELDS

Norman Octon norman at octon2002.f2s.com
Mon May 6 16:46:19 BST 2013

Hi listers,

I've just discovered that the BlindCoolTech site has gone static since
December 2012, and that none of the links seem to be downloadable.  Has the
site been abandoned, or is it just a bad afternoon!

Actually, I was looking for a comparison of using GPS iPhone apps, as an
earlier lister was not so long ago.  There are references to BlindCoolTech.

Regards,

Norman O.