[BCAB] AUDIBLE BOOKS (THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL TERMSTHATMAY CAUSE OFFENCE)

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Tue May 7 03:21:29 BST 2013

I'm very much in favour of everything you've mentions so far Ibrahim :)
However in line with the fact that people have addressed concerns, would it be possible if you'd be kind enough to share some of your strategies in navigating the site? ? A good UX description might assist in providing a reference point for aiding communication re development !
ATB
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone