[BCAB] Keyboard For Ipad Mini, Use With IPhone?

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Tue May 7 06:51:34 BST 2013

Hi.

Also, the Amazon Basics keyboard despite its name is also very good, its
cheaper than the Apple keyboard yet has all the same functions and in my
view is nicer to type on, however again that is personal opinion.  The
Logitech product is a case as well as a keyboard for the IPad, so if you
want something for more than one device, you're better off going for a
standalone Bluetooth keyboard.

All the best, Ibrahim.