[BCAB] AUDIBLE BOOKS (THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAINTECHNICALTERMSTHATMAY CAUSE OFFENCE)

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Tue May 7 09:02:32 BST 2013

Hi Alan.

Well, if you do decide to think on it and try again with Audible or even if
this is your first time, I'd be happy to help you get set up etc., Audible
is a truly fantastic place to find the latest content available in Audio,
they often get books months and in some cases years ahead of RNIB.

All the best, Ibrahim.