[BCAB] SCANNED TEXT AND KINDLE APP

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Tue May 7 15:07:41 BST 2013

Aman,

I've certainly found this facility very useful, as it saves the hassle of
connecting the kindle keyboard to a pc.
For those who don't know, each kindle has an email address associated with
the kindle account.
If my address were myaddress at btinternet.com, i.e. my registration address
for the kindle., the email address for my kindle would be
myaddress at kindle.com
This is a rule of thumb, as there are certain email addresses which have a
popular first part, so for example. John smith will have an underscore and a
number after it.
Te best way to check is to go into the manage your kindle page on the Amazon
website.

Best regards,

David.

E: dkreynolds at ntlworld.com