[BCAB] SCANNED TEXT AND KINDLE APP

Aman Singer aman.singer at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:39:41 BST 2013

Hi, Ian.
I'm not sure, I'm afraid, I only have one device on my account, the
iDevice. When I send stuff, it is in the library and it downloads to
that device automatically. You may want to have a look at the settings
on the site, though, I seem to recall reading that you could set a
specific device to receive emailed documents. Also note that you may
be charged if you use a kindle device which uses Amazon's Whispernet
to get its content. They have a "free.kindle.com" service which
doesn't allow the use of Whispernet. You can also make sure you aren't
charged for Whispernet use by setting a charge limit on the settings
page. Please excuse my ignorance about this, the only Kindle I've used
is the iDevice app, I had no ability to use the products that sort of
talked, I use braille which is why I just got the product for iOS.
Aman