[BCAB] IE10

David Bailes david_bailes at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 7 20:16:02 BST 2013

Hi Wendy,
To uninstall IE10:
1. Go to the programs and features page of the control panel.
2. Tab to view installed updates link and open it - you're taken the installed updates page.
3. Press ctrl+e to move to the search box on that page, type in something like internet, then arrow down till you find internet explorer 10.
4. Uninstall using its context menu.

David.