[BCAB] ROGUE POP UPS ON MY IPHONE SCREEN

George Bell George at techno-vision.co.uk
Wed May 8 15:33:37 BST 2013

Ian,

I'd be very interested to know if you either have, or had had, Google Chrome on your system?

I was talking to a tech. support friend at the weekend who is employed by a very large local authority.  Their schools have been plagued with problems using Internet Explorer where Chrome has been installed.  Adobe Reader updates appear to be one of the worst causes of this happening, and often without the user even noticing.

Removal of Chrome does not cure things.  Indeed it requires quite a serious bit of Registry hacking.

I gather the E.C. boffins may be taking a look too, but that has not been confirmed.

George.