[BCAB] Ripping CDs to iTunes

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Wed May 8 17:53:00 BST 2013

Ripping CDs is one of the few relatively painless ways of using iTunes.
Personally i make iTunes rip in Mp3 format but this is not necessary.
Basically just put in your CD. Accept iTunes  ' invitation to import   the CD and that is pretty much it.
I synch my iPod wirelessly but if you have not got this set up just plug in your iPhone into your Mac or PC and then go to the file menu and then device and then synch iPhone and the CD will be transferred.
David Griffith
d.griffith at btinternet.com