[BCAB] Using the Audible UK website

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Thu May 9 08:35:55 BST 2013

I haven't had any trouble playing audio from either the search results or
book pages. I'm using FF20 and IE10. Took a quick look under the hood but
the code's too complex to work out how they've implemented it, without
spending an age reading through it all. It used to be Flash based though,
and given they're still using an xHTML doctype, I don't imagine they've
attempted to use any of the new HTML5 audio capability.

Léonie.