[BCAB] Special Extended Trial of GoldWave Sound Editor

Colin Howard colin at pobox.com
Thu May 9 11:59:20 BST 2013

Greetings,

I only know what is in this post, I pass it on for information.

From: Steve Pattison <srp at internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 08:28:58 +1000

Hi all,

To celebrate being in development for 20 years the GoldWave sound editor
for Windows currently has a much longer than usual trial period
available. Goldwave can be downloaded from www.goldwave.com. The cost of
GoldWave is as follows: US$49 (Lifetime) • US$19 (One Year). The details
are below:

4 May. GoldWave turns 20! Enjoy a 4 month free trial! User ID:
NFEMBJP8C, License: PH6N2AL5E,
Expires: 2013/08/28. Pass it on!

I don't use goldWave myself so I'm not able to answer any questions
about the program.

Regards Steve.

The Fareham  area of Southern England has been Colin
Howard's home  ever since July 1981, only the Lord
himself knows for how much longer this will remain true.