[BCAB] Android Accessibility

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Sat May 11 14:29:54 BST 2013

Hi Everyone.
A couple of weeks ago I acquired an Android phone, more specifically the Google Nexus 4.  I’m looking for resources on android accessibility, specifically podcasts, written articles or tutorials concerning using the interface and the miscellany of apps accessible.  Since I’m primarily an Apple IPhone user, I’m more interested in getting to know my new Android phone rather than spending money on apps, however any mailing lists which cater to Android would also be welcome, especially one catering for newbies.
All the best and thanks in advance for any help given.