[BCAB] Website and Twitter comments please.

Portset portset1 at portset.co.uk
Sat May 11 17:44:55 BST 2013

Hi.
We have now added our special needs products onto our new website as
well as a Twitter feed. I would appreciate any comments on access of
the range of pages.
Some on the new work with Braille Keyboards which can now provide
Windows keystrokes are being shipped into Africa, as yet not
published on the site, however we have extended our world agents for
developing countries. Recent work has been to give special need users
better access to PC's, tablets and smartphones.
Comments appreciated but best to not upset the monitors if please,
reply direct to the heading address.
Many thanks.
Graham. Portset.