[BCAB] audible on IPhone

kay dear beckhammad28 at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 08:26:59 BST 2013

    Hiya,

I've been using the audible app for a good few weeks now and i've had no
accessibility issues with it.
You can jump back in a book, as i've done a good few times.
The book marking facility is good too.
The only problem i'm having at the moment is i can't see a book i've
recently purchased come up in my library.

Kay