[BCAB] Can IPhone do the following

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 23:12:49 BST 2013

Well I am blind with light perception and I use VoiceOver totally on the
iPone. I can use the phone so to speak in a call providing I move my
phone away from the ear. This activates the proximity sensor which
activates the speakerphone required for VoiceOver use in a call. I do
have a keyboard but I soly rely on the touch screen. As for text
scanning I cannot comment personally but there's been excellent reviews
lately of apps such as Talking Goggles, Tap Tap See, etc etc.

Chris
E-mail and Facebook:
challsworth2 at sky.com
Skype: