[BCAB] NVDA Installation Query

jilliangrant at talktalk.net jilliangrant at talktalk.net
Tue May 14 14:15:42 BST 2013

It's a while since I updated NVDA, but I seem to recall that it had to
be uninstalled before a new copy could be installed.  If I didn't do it
first, I'd be prompted to do so in the installation process.  I'm not
sure if you can stop having to reconfigure NVDA each time you install
the newest version.  I use it as a secondary screen reader, so I guess
I don't mind doing this.

Jill.